Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: TopSecret SI

It looks like theres a couple of formatting issues with Unity and Morecore. Is there a newer version of Morecore thats designed for Unity?

Its not a huge deal but the boxes that hold stats are too narrow now to handle more then just 1 number. Obviously it looks like the font changed so maybe thats the cause.

Fontissue.png

Blog Entries
    in your extension adjust the fields that are found (example) in record_char_more.xml

Code:
    <basicnumberred name="p3">
    	<anchored to="paramanchor" position="left" width="9">
    try width="13"

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I tried that and it didn't work but I just realized my mistake.

I've re-defined p3 in multiple times in other tabs. Newb mistake. Looks better now.

Blog Entries
    So you need to do p1, p2, p3 - above was an example.

Is it possible to precreate a set of .clilist1 defaults that are used when the characters are first created? In my case, im trying to set it up so the attributes fields always list in the same order initially to make it easier to drag and drop the rolls in. I can create a pregen character as a template but I was hoping I could just list a set of default entries for the datasource.

Blog Entries
    Exporting a character sheet with everything setup as a base character is the simplest way.
    To auto fill the skills have a look at the Trail of Cthulhu or Low Fantasy Gaming extensions.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information