Starfinder Playlist

Veteran Player looking for 5e game to play in

This COVID thing has me stuck in my house all the time! I need to join a group and adventure! I'm looking for a group who loves to rp and stay in character most of the time. Please, for the love of the gods please contact me. LOL

FG License: Free but willing to purchase.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly Sundays or weekdays weekly after 5 pm PST.
    Term: i.e. Long term looking to develop character to lvl 10 +. Also willing to play through a module.
    Voice: Can voice chat. Prefer Discord.

Game System Preferred: 5e
    Game System Experience: Been playing DnD since 1977. Yes, I started back when the game was just paperback pamphlets!
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've been playing in FG for a month or so now.
    Character Type Preferred: I prefer classes like rogues and bards that require lots of roleplaying. But I've played them all. I prefer to be in character while I play. (As an aside, I spent some time on the cast of Bristol Renaissance Faire.) Let me know the character your group needs and I'll play it.
    About me: I'm a 58 year old physicist who grew up gaming. I love roleplaying because it allows me to step into an alternate reality and be something I never could be in real life. Heavy urban RP or hack'n'slash dungeon crawl, I love it all.

I'd gladly throw my name in the hat with you! If you cant find a group to jump in with, perhaps we could piecemeal one?

Add my name too if you find a DM
    I think it would be wonderful to play the older classic modules from the 70’s and 80’s if they could be converted to 5e

Hey guys, just dropping a line here to point you towards my post just a few minutes ago. I am looking for one player to add to my group. If any of you are interested, please take a look and message me if it sounds like something you would like to be apart of. Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nt-4-man-group

Thread Information