FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Its one of the projects that just hasn't reached the top of my list. Other things have taken priority as of late and I will tackle it once I am able to circle back around.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks!

It's hard to find a single updated source for starship combat in fantasy grounds. The wiki I found was a bit outdated, at least from a picture prospect and didn't walk you though the whole process. It's 10000% in a better state that it was the last time I played.

Thank you for your quick reply!

Hey there again, been working on an extension to tackle this. I was able to get those misc numbers for TL and AC to reflect and update on both the ship combat tracker and the charstarshipsheet_weapons section. I have been trying to understand what happens to the PC starship once it's dropped onto the ps_partyship window and how it becomes no longer editable by the PC's. From what I've worked out the drop action activates the vehicle handler function and stores it in the parthysheet.shipinformation node. Wondering if you could supply some insight. Thanks!

I solved it! I created an extension that allows you to give starship ownership to a player. They can now create a starship, repair systems during combat, balance shields, add bonuses to TL and AC for stunts and select the damage arc and apply damage to the party ship. The GM can focus solely on the NPC ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverside05 View Post
    I solved it! I created an extension that allows you to give starship ownership to a player. They can now create a starship, repair systems during combat, balance shields, add bonuses to TL and AC for stunts and select the damage arc and apply damage to the party ship. The GM can focus solely on the NPC ship.
    I hope you will share your extension on the forge so the rest of the Starfinder community can benefit from your creation.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I hope you will share your extension on the forge so the rest of the Starfinder community can benefit from your creation.
    Doing it now, hope that people enjoy it!

I'm pleased to announce that I've uploaded the Starfinder Starship Enhanced Extension to the Forge. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1415/view

With this extension, players can now:

Build Their Own Starship: Customize your starship from the ground up.

Balance Shields in Combat: Adjust and maintain your ship's shields during skirmishes.

Apply Bonuses: After successful evade maneuvers, add miscellaneous tl and ac bonuses to your starship.

Repair Systems: Easily mend ship systems and weapon mounts when they glitch.

Damage Arc Selection: Choose the correct damage arc and apply damage directly on the combat tracker.

To Ensure Proper Function:

1.Drop the PC ship into the party sheet. From there, drag it to the ship combat tracker as usual.

2. The GM should then click the ship control checkboxes on both the player they wish to grant control to (specifically on that player's ships tab).
    Attachment 59130

3. Next, click the ship control checkbox in the ship combat tracker.
    Attachment 59132

4. Players should now have the capability to modify items on the ship's tactical page.
    Attachment 59133

5. Additionally, damage can be selected and applied to the PC ship on the player's combat tracker. Just select the appropriate arc and click 'apply damage'.
    Attachment 59134

Got thoughts or ideas on the extension? Don't be shy – shoot them my way. If something's off or you think of a cool tweak, I'm all ears. Let's make this thing even better together!

Cheers!

Thread Information