FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That isn't coded in the ruleset - the effect DC for effects, other than PERS, is purely for reference. There aren't any plans in the short term to change that.
    Ok. Thank you.

Hi. Help which skill to use when I put "automatically Grabs"|Effect: Grabbed; Escape DC 15[D:2][END] on a player, for the automation to work.

Do you mean automation for the Escape attempt? That has to be done manually.

Just want to do an update here to let you all know that I am doing a overhaul of the automation (as it currently exists) for the Bestiaries (including the naming convention). There's a specific focus on the Bestiary 2 which will take some additional time, but you'll see the changes starting with today's update.

That said, this is an enormous project and there's a lot that goes into the automation process - it's very possible I will miss something so please come here and let me know what you catch. B2 still has some gaps in it that I will work through in the coming days, so it'll be more helpful to have reports on that one be about included automation that isn't working or is missing something (like the Apply All Effects tags - which I have been trying to go though and catch them all). For B1 and B3, anything you find I'd appreciate the feedback on

I appreciate all the input and expect this process to be never ending as Trenloe continues to improve the ruleset, but for now, I'd love to have automation as complete as possible in its current iteration.

Thanks!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Its been over two years since I secured a lifetime license for Fantasy Grounds Unity. Since Pathfinder 2 was launched you have been tireless in making this platform and the rule set work and be fun using it. I have said it before but FGU is the Rolls Royce of Virtual Table tops in quality and automation and that is in large part thanks to you and Trenloe.
    I look forward to many more years of gaming thanks to both of you.
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

How will the updated creatures in the Bestiaries get fed through to the published adventure, if at all? I noticed that the Misflits in Abominations Vaults don't have the spell effect for Bane, only the save roll, but in the Bestiary they do.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    How will the updated creatures in the Bestiaries get fed through to the published adventure, if at all? I noticed that the Misflits in Abominations Vaults don't have the spell effect for Bane, only the save roll, but in the Bestiary they do.
    As FGU continues to improve, some things automatically update and other things have to be handled individually. It's always a good idea to report anything amiss or needing attention in any product so that the individual developer can update as needed.

Spells have an additional layer that sometimes causes some of the automation to be missed in older products (or products updated prior to various changes). I did AV and will be happy to take a peek at the self-loathing gremlin. Perhaps it hates itself due to the lack of Bane automation
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

If it matters, I have the individual AP, rather than the newer 3-part version.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    As I am having Mitflits in my upcoming session (Strength of Thousands) I checked but in the Bestiary I cannot see Bane included properly.

mitflit comparison.png
    The left one is from the AP and I copied the Bane spell again. The right one is from the Bestiary and is missing the effect.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information