FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    It probably won't hit this week, but automation for both Bestiaries was done for level 10. The following Tuesday it should go into the live update.

In the meantime, the scripting for the automation can be found for those levels in the spreadsheet you'll find on the first page.

Enjoy!
    Awesome News Shade! Thank you!

I don't want to seem like one of those people who doesn't understand things people say to him. But when was that script fix supposed to go in for the vsDC? Every Tuesday I check it after the update, but it still is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I don't want to seem like one of those people who doesn't understand things people say to him. But when was that script fix supposed to go in for the vsDC? Every Tuesday I check it after the update, but it still is the same.
    You'll know about the update (not really a "fix" because nothing is actually broken) when the City Hall update announcement mentions a PFRPG2 ruleset update, and the specific update you're interested in is listed in the updates for that ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay. That's it. I just wasn't clear on what I was looking for on the forums, as far as that. Didn't mean to seem dim!
    These automations are so cool and save so much time.

dumb question on Automation. I parse a creature and i get automation boxes to edit I close the creature or lock it and the reopen it or unlock it and the automation box disappears, how do i get it back?

edited i found the button in options
    Last edited by hawkwind; February 9th, 2021 at 14:53. Reason: answered my own dumb question

Is there any plans to bring automation to hazards?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Is there any plans to bring automation to hazards?
    Yes. Maybe release 19 or 20.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i watched the video did everything the same but none of my creatures have the automation box "field"...how do i get this field?

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    i watched the video did everything the same but none of my creatures have the automation box "field"...how do i get this field?
    Refer to the "Automation Google Document" linked in post #1.

Click on options then scroll down to the last option

Thread Information