5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: LFG D&D 5e

LFG D&D 5e

I’m looking for a group to play D&D 5e. I don’t care if it’s homebrew or a module, content just to start playing again.

Started playing D&D back when it was AD&D. Characters I played were a Human Wizard, Dwarven Cleric, Human Thief, Thri-Kreen Assassin, and a Goliath Barbarian.

I don’t mind role-playing, actually enjoy it. For example my Dwarven Cleric had a strained relationship with his deity and an alcoholic. Goliath was impatient and felt that he had to always prove himself. He wasn’t a big fan of planning discussions.

I feel that role-playing can be over done but also think that it adds a dynamic into the game play sessions that can be very memorable.

I love to get back into playing and look forward to meeting new people and making friends. I’m flexible with time beyond 9pm EST on weekdays, but am a family man so I will need to coordinate to make a set time work. Weekends are more flexible for me...If your group changes days and times frequently then it would not work for me. I am in the PST zone.

Thank you for reading.
    St.

Hello Sanctii,

Just got FGU and enjoy DM role. Looking to begin building some groups to play 5e. Be forewarned, I am just learning FGU, but have been playing D&D since the 80's. If you are still trying to find a group let me know and we can talk. I also have my son and a friend who will play so we could possibly start a campaign rather soon. Look forward to hearing from you Tim

Thread Information