DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Some Adventure a Week modules not loading

I am trying to use a couple of Adventure a Week modules and they will not load when activated from the Data Module Activation screen. I've tried everything that seems to make sense. I even deleted the encrypted and non-encrypted modules to force a re-download. My latest steps and results below

Repo Steps:
    1. Navigate to vault in FGU install directory
    2. Delete AAWFGA00.dat (which is 1kb)
    3. Delete AAWFGA01.dat (which is also 1kb)
    4. Navigate to modules in FGU install directory
    5. Delete AAW-A00-35E.mod
    6. Delete AAW-A01-PF.mod
    7. Open FGU
    8. Check for updates and can see those modules get redownloaded
    9. Check directories to verify they have been loaded to the right locations. They have
    10. Start FGU
    11. Create a new local LAN campaign for testing (along the way I tried Cloud as well...but can't promise the exact same steps for that one)
    12. Open the Library
    13. Open the Data Module Activation control
    14. Select Load on A0: Crows Nest Island
    Result is it displaying loaded in the control but it doesn't show up in the Library
    15. Select Load on A1: Crypt of the Sun Lord
    Result is it displaying loaded in the control but it doesn't show up in the Library
    16. As a control showing correct behavior, Select Load on C02: Goblin Cave:
    Result is it displaying loaded in the control and it DOES show up in the Library.

Image of interface:
    FGU Problem.png

Ideas?

Those are older modules which don't have library entries. The sidebar campaign data is populated as usual. Go to "Story" and select the module name from the Group dropdown list. Then start at the top of the list!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information