DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Co-GM

Co-GM

What is the best way to co-GM in FGU? One Gm is storytelling and the other is running combat. I was thinking the story telling GM will need a character and token. Any ideas?

Technically there is single GM in the platform - the host. He has control and access to everything, the rest are clients and have limited view.

There is no way to delegate permissions or share the load. Unless the co-GM is just storytelling and joins as player, the other is assisting in doing the technical work.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Yeah, one GM is just the storyteller. So would he just need to join as a player and have like a blank character sheet? Is there a way to turn off his LOS and leave it on for everyone else?

No, LOS is either on for everyone or off for everyone.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Note that I think you can give the story teller GM a token, and then right click on the token and do something like "Add to Party LOS" or something. Obviously I've never done it. But that might give him better vision. Or of course you can turn on Party Vision and Movement and then all players would have full party/friendly LOS view.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Note: Might want to make the co-GM's character's name Storyteller, or Narrator, or Morgan.

Thread Information