FG Spreadshirt Swag

No Human Listed Under Races with Core Rules

Am I missing something? Core rules loaded, no humans for Mongoose 2.

Hi,

You're not missing anything. Humans have no Stats Mods/Traits or section within the Core Rules. You just manually type it in as the Race.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Is there a reason we couldn't have one with no mods/traits just so the process is consistent?

Quote Originally Posted by chew827 View Post
    Is there a reason we couldn't have one with no mods/traits just so the process is consistent?
    Hi,

I'll add Human to the list of Races, and update the Traits script so that it can accept none. So will be part of v1.2.0 released next week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi,

I'll add Human to the list of Races, and update the Traits script so that it can accept none. So will be part of v1.2.0 released next week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    If you are doing that, shouldn't it be a few ie
    Humaniti : Solomani
    Humaniti : Imperial
    Humaniti : Vilini
    Humaniti : Darrion
    Humaniti : Sword Worlder
    etc.
    Each is described as a different racial group, different home world, with Imperial a mix of all of them ie generic human.
    There are about 50 type of humaniti in Traveller. I can produce a list (actually did for my own games)
    Something to think about when adding - perhaps either allow a generic fan produced module be done up, or keep the races in separate modules in case the user is NOT using the 3I

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    If you are doing that, shouldn't it be a few ie
    Humaniti : Solomani
    Humaniti : Imperial
    Humaniti : Vilini
    Humaniti : Darrion
    Humaniti : Sword Worlder
    etc.
    Each is described as a different racial group, different home world, with Imperial a mix of all of them ie generic human.
    There are about 50 type of humaniti in Traveller. I can produce a list (actually did for my own games)
    Something to think about when adding - perhaps either allow a generic fan produced module be done up, or keep the races in separate modules in case the user is NOT using the 3I
    Morning Dalton,

I'm only adding a basic Human. Mongoose are releasing products with more details on the other variants.

Thanks,
    MBM

Thread Information