DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cyberpunk Red - LF edgerunners

FG License: GM has Ulitmate license for FG classic.
    Game System: Cyberpunk Red the official prequal to cyberpunk 2077

Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: TBD(I have a few time slots I can work with)
    If new game, planned start date: TBD depends on players and interest level. Currently working on a 1 shot or 3. Depending on the interest level this could develop into a campaign.

Text or Voice: Yes
    Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in-game & needed: I currently have 3 players looking for 2-3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Beginning characters
    Character restrictions: Everything will be allowed in the only officially published book for Cyberpunk Red, the full official rulebook

Details of your scenario: Currently I plan on running some 1 shots that could develop into a campaign if there is enough interest. The intent is to give an overview of the world, learn the system, and have some fun.

Welcome to NightCity in the Time of the Red, Choomba! The year is 2045, the world is in disarray and starting to rebuild after the destruction wrought by the 4th corporate war. Resources are scarce, life is rough, carry a big gun, and trust no one. Are you tough enough to survive? Are you good enough to thrive? Step into the dystopian near future, a world like ours but not by posting below.
    Last edited by BigSky; December 3rd, 2020 at 19:56.

Blog Entries
    I'm keeping an eye on this. I'd be up most most days but Saturday at the time.... Also depends on how bad of a winter we get here.

I am interested for a round with a 1 shot.

I'd be very interested in a weekend game.
    Ultimate License: FGU / FGC
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
    Play Time: Saturday 6 pm - 9 pm
    GM: D&D 5e, Alien Cinematic Mode
    Discord: Mourngrimm

Perfect, once I find out my work schedule for the next couple weeks I will work on getting the first game scheduled.

The first intro to cyberpunk 1 shot is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, Dec 13 5pm-9pm MST.
    There are currently 2 seats avaliable for this game. If you are interested let me know drop me a line.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
    The first intro to cyberpunk 1 shot is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, Dec 13 5pm-9pm MST.
    There are currently 2 seats avaliable for this game. If you are interested let me know drop me a line.
    Interested. Haven't been able to play 2020 in years, excited for this new edition.

Still very interested, but that's too short of a notice for me. I'd need to know at least a week in advance.
    Ultimate License: FGU / FGC
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
    Play Time: Saturday 6 pm - 9 pm
    GM: D&D 5e, Alien Cinematic Mode
    Discord: Mourngrimm

No worries, I'm planning on running more than one of these. I do not have a date set for the second game, but there is definetly enough interest to run another group through one of these intro to CPR one off.

This Sundays game is full. Stay tuned for the next date.

Blog Entries
    Its way too soon to be considered anywhere near complete but are you interested in checking the current WiP ruleset from my project to see if the charsheet in its current form is usable for you or not?

Sure, I'd love to check it out. Right now I'm using a bad hack job of the CP 2020 extension.

Thread Information