5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ice Wind Dale Rime of the Frost Maiden

Hello,

Ran the Update for FGU and now its not loading the GM Module for Rime of the Frost Maiden. Let me clarify that in the Modules section its loaded but when I try to open anything from the Adventure it tells me I need to open the GM module.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I am unable to replicate the issue you are running into. Can you provide some more information as to what you are clicking on? I have tested the module's library links and sidebar masterindex links and they are working correctly. Are these links that you have created from the module? The name of the module has changed with the last update and links may be broken due to that and need to be updated.

MOD: Moved to 5e forums as this is a module issue and not one related to the FGU engine.
    Last edited by superteddy57; December 2nd, 2020 at 13:27.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi Superteddy57,

Come to think of it I was clicking on all the links I created from the module. I'll double check tonight after work and if its the links I'll just update them. Thank you.

Thanks I appreciate it, we can hunt down the issue and see if we can get it sorted quickly for you.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Pushed a new hotfix for the naming of the module being incorrect and also missing text from the module.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hi Superteddy57,

I just open FGU and went and tried my links and after reloading the GM module for Rime I can report what you did worked and I'm back in business.

Thank you sir for your prompt attention and if you are ever in Seattle, WA I'll buy you lunch.

Glad it's working. Happy gaming
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hi Superteddy57, there is an empty table in the Story section:

10.01.00 Appendix B: Character Secrets

Table: Appendix B: Random Character Secrets
    Last edited by eriktedesco; December 3rd, 2020 at 20:27. Reason: Mistake

Ok, thank you for the report. I will check it out.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Links from WOTC RotF module don't work after todays update

So running 5e RotF campaign using WOTC purchased module. Module is loaded for both GM and Players in Library, I can search and find all tables, NPCs, Story, Encounter sets and click them to open. If however I click a link to a NPC/Encounter etc from inside say Story box, the link fails and gives the fowling error message: A module you are attempting to use is not loaded, DD Icewind dale Rime of the Frostmaiden (GM) Activate module and attempt to open the link again?

I have unloaded it and re loaded it several time including a back to desktop start of software, keeps giving me this error.

I loaded up Lost mines of Phandelever and that seems to work fine?
    So I guess my RotF module has become corrupt, how do I Uninstall it and re-download it?
    Or is this a known issue with some other workaround?

Thread Information