STAR TREK 2d20

Weird screen glitch.

This just started happening today. I have two screens hooked up to my PC. Today, when I started launching FGU all of the shortcuts on my screen get swapped to one screen and I lose access to the task bar on the other screen. The background desktop photo also gets enlarged. This does not happen with FGC.

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    This just started happening today. I have two screens hooked up to my PC. Today, when I started launching FGU all of the shortcuts on my screen get swapped to one screen and I lose access to the task bar on the other screen. The background desktop photo also gets enlarged. This does not happen with FGC.
    this sounds strange, but I remember this kind of glitches when I tried to apply the surround graphics option of my graphics card to FGC. Did you try to use a similar option to let FGU automatically span over multiple monitors?

My man! That's exactly what it was. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    My man! That's exactly what it was. Good call.
    Cool Yeah, that is rather a problem of the graphics drivers than of FGU For me it does it for every programme where I tried that, hence, I never use it anymore

Thread Information