DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Tryggvy View Post
    I have tried the extension as you have written. It still won't recognize anything past the 6th coin slot. Any idea? I tried it with the only extension added being the one you wrote. So there can't be any extension conflicts. Anything added from beyond the 6th slot gets added to the other line.
    Ive uploaded a version which is a bit tighter codewise.

In chat it should say

Money for Nothing Version 0.3 20210404
    This fan made extension created by DIE Hard Gaming. (LINK)

Thank you again. You are awesome. I will test it and see if I can get anything past 6 slots to work. Happy Easter as well.
    Ragnar Tryggvy - GM and Player - Fantasy Grounds Classic and Unity Ultimate License
    D&D, AD&D, 2e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, 4e, 5e
    Thank you greatly to those of you that have made these fantastic extensions that greatly enhance the play and fun of my games.

Damned, well, tried your newest version. With just that mod loaded, it shows the 12 slots but won't add to any slot past the first 6 still for some reason. Thanks again for all your help. I can change the number field manually but adding from the party sheet won't work.
    Ragnar Tryggvy - GM and Player - Fantasy Grounds Classic and Unity Ultimate License
    Thank you greatly to those of you that have made these fantastic extensions that greatly enhance the play and fun of my games.

Blog Entries
    Ok I have found that it works fine when you add the parcel containing 6the new coins to the Party Sheet and distribute from there.
    If you drop the parcel directly on a Character Sheet it is still limited to 6.
    Ill need to track down that code and update it.
    For the moment it does only work from the Party Sheet.
    I wont be updating it this week...

When I try adding from the party sheet to the character sheet, it still only adds the first 6 coin types. Anything past that gets added to the other line. I am still testing with only MoneyforNothing being the only extension added. It will read the coins from the character sheet and update it in the Party Coins but when distributing from the Parcel Coins it only uses the first 6 slots. Again, thank you for the help and no hurry, I know we are all busy folks and this is far from a priority for you, I am just glad you are helping me at all. Thank you so very much.

Works like a dream. I bow to your awesome skill and knowledge. I can not thank you enough. If I can EVER help you, do not hesitate to ask.

estrolof and damned, here is my final, at least currently final, version. It expands the coin slots to 20 and extends the text name fields to allow longer currency names to be viewed easily as well as rearranges the entries on the Inventory Tab of the Character Sheet to put Treasure then Encumbrance and finally Equipment as my players view the long and ever changing Equipment list as less important to see than the Treasure entry for frequency reasons. It also aligns the currency fields with the left side of the character sheet instead of centering it on the sheet. The Encumbrance is just a good thing to see easily if the campaign pays attention to that. The extension also locks the coin quantity fields from player alteration. The GM can still change them. I have made parcels they can use to convert currency for making change if needed. I intend to have money changers for bulk coin conversions that will charge 3-5%.

I want it to be known beyond a shadow of a doubt that 98% of this code was all damned's work and I am only repackaging it and adjusting it with his full consent.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ragnar Tryggvy; April 10th, 2021 at 17:00.

I'll give this a test run this week! I am impressed by how fast you two solved this!

Thread Information