STAR TREK 2d20

Retiring Playtest rulebook modules

Next week, we will be retiring the Pathfinder 2E playtest version of the core rules and bestiary from our patch systems; so they will be removed from any existing or future installs. It's been 15 months since the official release; so it's time to remove them.

If anyone would still like to have a copy of the PF2 Playtest book modules for any reason, I'm attaching to this post so they can be manually installed.

Regards,
    JPG

Ruleset Developer Note: The Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset available within Fantasy Grounds has moved on significantly since the release of the playtest modules attached to this post. They are provided as is, more for reference and for those still running playtest on the old code. They aren't supported and using these in the current PF2 FG ruleset will have limited use at best, more than likely errors and unexpected behaviour.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 22nd, 2021 at 01:43. Reason: Added ruleset developer note

Oh goodness thank you.

I'm OCD about these things and it's been driving me nuts.

Thank you indeed.

So will FGU offer updated modules?

Quote Originally Posted by amalec View Post
    So will FGU offer updated modules?
    Can you clarify your question please. Which modules are you referring to?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Or can I have a rule set of path 2?

Blog Entries
    The ruleset is available with your FG license.
    The content is a commercial product under license with Paizo and is available in store and on Steam.
    The above modules still work to varying degrees but are no longer consistent with Pathfinder 2.

Thread Information