STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I think skills are fundamental part of this skill-based game and should stay on the main tab. Increasing font size and allowing the sheet to be re-sized vertically or increase its size to accommodate the bigger fonts will be better. Unless you plan to keep the Attribute header on the Skill-s tab to facilitate easier pool build and not ask players to switch between tabs for skill roll. If you have few prototypes we can test it.

I like the idea to implement it as in Traveller. More control to players is a lot less overhead for the GM here
    Hi Chap,

Skills are central and the mix of Attribute + Skill really means they need to stay on the same page, but that limits the space for skills and thus the smaller font, it's just a shame fonts don't scale with resizing width.

Another idea would be to make Skills full width of the screen allowing a much bigger font. Move Health, Power, Humanity to the bottom left and then allow the Vertical resize to show more of the Skills.

No prototypes as I'm at work atm.

I'll get the Players access to the Difficulty Buttons stuff done this week for you.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Folks,

Just to keep you posted, I've got the 'Player' access to the Difficulty Levels working so I'm going to look into font's with FGU only and the character sheet. Should get an update for next week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

Just to keep you posted, I've got the 'Player' access to the Difficulty Levels working so I'm going to look into font's with FGU only and the character sheet. Should get an update for next week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks for the update and all the hard work!

Awesome!!!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Question good sir, as you said you added new clans etc. is there a way to add more clan symbols to the corner of the character sheet? for example lasombra symbol and others.

Quote Originally Posted by eliasgharbi View Post
    Question good sir, as you said you added new clans etc. is there a way to add more clan symbols to the corner of the character sheet? for example lasombra symbol and others.
    Screenshot.jpg

Hopefully someone with more capability will answer, but I have been able to create tokens for the clan symbols and even import them, I can't get them to show up on the character sheet the way I'd like. I got it to change the little token, but not the big one. The included picture shows what I mean.

Attachment 43125 It can be done! I'm not sure exactly how though because it doesn't work with any of the other clans I've done. It must have to do with image size and quality maybe. I haven't had much time to look into it.

The Banu Haqim worked after they were released with the Camarilla book.

In order to show all the clan symbols appropriately, one of the developers with have to code it into the ruleset. They will likely be added in as their respective books are released on Fantasy Grounds

I'm not really holding my breath for anything else, been a long time since anything was released for this rule set on FG.

Ah okey! thank you very much for your help x) currently trying to convert the material of Anarch/chicago by night/Blood god/companion books into my own campaign in fantasy ground, used to do our roleplay sessions on roll20 previously, so I'm a bit lacking in knowledge of the program!

Thread Information