DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wild Die not working when wildcard converted in combat tracker

Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong forum. I couldn't find a SW bug forum. I'm on FG Unity.

Anyway, in combat tracker, you have the ability to turn an Extra into a Wild Card (right click, yada, yada). The NPC turned Wild Card shows up with the bennies slot and all the Wild Card combat tracker goodness. However, when an attack is made by that newly minted Wild Card, there is no wild die added to combat and trait rolls.

I have tried converting an Extra into a Wild Card BEFORE putting into the Combat Tracker, and that seems to work. The Wild Die is included on combat and trait rolls.

I'm assuming this is just a bug. But if there's a fix, please advise. Thanks!

I've seen the same thing happen when I update a character already in the CT. If I add an extra, then add a new attack (ie a claw attack), that attack doesn't show up in CT. I have to remove and re-add the character. Same with PCs and NPC wild cards.
    I'm new to FG, so maybe there's a refresh feature I haven't found yet.

Thanks for the report. This has been addressed and will be available in next update
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information