STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 28 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    It was the DMSguild guys that contacted him directly about some extensions that should be moved to drive-through, so they might still contact you as well..?
    Hope this will clear up soon for you!
    Yeah that is not true. DMsG wants to move them SW does not. Without SW approval (licensing) you cannot. So yeah, if you've read all things I've posted in my threads - you'd know that I posted the FORM letter they sent and also 3 weeks ago posted what they told me. Nothing has changed since then to my knowledge so you are simply stating something that is out of context. Unless he has a letter from SW saying "yes, you can" then "no, he can't".
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Ah Silentruin sorry to add to the confusions.. it seems matters were more complicated then I anticipated.. I wasn't aware of SW.. not liking it to be moved to Drive-Through-Rpg.. mmh I think their working hard on getting the Forge Launched Soon.. though and keeping extensions updated would be so much easier.. if the forge had good integration with FGs! I heard that some extensions from Rob2e group.. were taken down.. for a day.. but that Doug Davison of SW, sent an email.. if they could keep up these extensions until beginning of the new year..(their now back online) until things got sorted out.. so their might be a solution sooner then expected.. Really hope to add your latest extension to my FGs game it looks so awesome.. slowly learning to code here.. too .. I'm thinking of an extension that could.. allow values between 1-6 bludgeoning damage not to be applied.. its an effects coding, I want for certain armor upgrade :P to my knowledge.. it can't be done with the current effects..

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.. !
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; December 22nd, 2020 at 14:34.

V1.4 - Changed map global targeting to not target invisible entries in CT on host.

Grew annoyed that I could never just click on something to center on the group of tokens in the map the tokens were in. No longer annoyed. Except about lua and getting zoom to be automatic which does not seem to work. For now when it comes up the first time you may have to double click on the field again to center the group with zoom. Have not figure out how zoom works yet so this will be changing.

V1.5 - Double clicking on the edit combat group text field will now bring up the map associated with the tokens (determined by the first token in group - assumes only one in any group but if more - only first will be brought up).
    Last edited by SilentRuin; January 9th, 2021 at 05:41.

Any update on where this extension will be sold?

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Any update on where this extension will be sold?
    When SmiteWorks(SW) gets their FG Forge store up and running.

Would it be possible to code an ext similar to this one based on rounds? Say for example the usual caravan trope. Where horse runs away or the carts burn. Say the PC do nothing in the first round. Next round the caravan is spread out in a dash configuration or a fire token has now appeared on the wagons. Maybe instead a PC runs to some horses and rolls an Animal handling check. Success they stay, fail 60 ft away. A thrown water bottle would be handy to dose the flames. Roll it directly on the flames.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeboxone View Post
    Would it be possible to code an ext similar to this one based on rounds? Say for example the usual caravan trope. Where horse runs away or the carts burn. Say the PC do nothing in the first round. Next round the caravan is spread out in a dash configuration or a fire token has now appeared on the wagons. Maybe instead a PC runs to some horses and rolls an Animal handling check. Success they stay, fail 60 ft away. A thrown water bottle would be handy to dose the flames. Roll it directly on the flames.
    Not sure I understand why I would have to code something other than this. If I'm in my campaign (I have this extension obviously as I wrote it for me), and I have a lot going on in the same map - I would divide all the NPCs and PCs into various groups, and turn them off and on in CT - or just use the double click of the group name field to center on the group I'm currently dealing with when all are visible in CT (and map). Pretty much my call as DM what is in CT (and map via visibility) simply by clicking on the relevant button.

Hopefully everything works out as I could really use this extension

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu0001 View Post
    Hopefully everything works out as I could really use this extension
    Yeah, agreed - waiting on things to get sorted out so I can purchase as well...

Thread Information