DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 29 First ... 172526272829 Last
    As " toggleably optionally care about 'everything in the CT' OR only 'actors in visible combat groups in the CT'" would for sure have no way of working predictably on what I want in my games or other games outside of your specific situation (as even if I did what your doing there would be things not visible in CT that I wanted cared about outside of the current group playing combat groups which were invisible), I'm afraid someone else will have to provide what your looking for. I try not to put in options which can wreck each other in unpredictable ways.

Personally, if you have more than a page worth of CT entries I would always want to be using the option shown in this video to make things simpler for managing things - which would trash the hole visible in CT visibility toggle your talking about.

Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Yup. I have seen that before (and just rewatched now).

I have both of those hotkeyed to toggle and it is certainly useful for largescale battles.

The toggle I was suggesting would be in Options... not likely to be used often.

https://i.imgur.com/JUtRP6K.jpg

I'm not saying you can or should do this, but if:

Clock adjuster had the same option shown here.

and

Built-in FGU CT Menu -> Initiative -> Roll All/Roll NPC/Roll PC Initiative somehow had the same option

I'd be golden.

Hello, came across an issue today that I'm fairly sure wasn't there before...

Hovering over tokens on a map highlights the creature name as well as the group name they belong to. I don't want this to be the case, as the group name was actually a spoiler in this instance.

Is there an option for this, or is it fixable? If not, I will have to begin naming the groups simply 'Group 1', 'Group 2' etc

Thanks
    Forever DM - Fifth Edition (Homebrew Campaign)
    Would love to try Call of Cthulhu. Any Gatekeepers out there?
    Wish List Item - Hide death chat notifications

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post

Hovering over tokens on a map highlights the creature name as well as the group name they belong to. I don't want this to be the case, as the group name was actually a spoiler in this instance.

Is there an option for this, or is it fixable? If not, I will have to begin naming the groups simply 'Group 1', 'Group 2' etc

Thanks
    I'm confused - are you saying you looked in .txt file doc and did not see the option to turn off groups? Or you looked in combat group options in app and did not see it?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post

Thanks

TLDR
    You can turn it off in the options.

I was going to take some screenshots to help show what I meant, but MrDDT is correct - I found the options called 'Display Group on Map Token' and turned it off.

Thank you!
    Forever DM - Fifth Edition (Homebrew Campaign)
    Would love to try Call of Cthulhu. Any Gatekeepers out there?
    Wish List Item - Hide death chat notifications

V1.61 - Bug - when a CT entry was owned by a player the host would not have its selection/centering of the token updated as it was supposed to do. Client always worked correctly. Fixed.

Still problems with owned NPCs not responding properly when they have their turn set in the CT from host (host displays selected/centered with vision active - client does not - though you can work around that by double clicking CT NPC token). Non NPCs not centering or selecting. Will have to look into it - as it appears it works (same logic) for PCs and not for non PCs so its likely some new secret squirrel code in FGU wrecking my ownership logic (used to work). Yet to find it - thought it was isOwnedPlayerCT only respecting "charsheet" but that does not appear to be the issue. Or not that I can determine yet.

V1.62 - Bug - something changed in FGU sometime in the last few years since I wrote this and I have to force the center of map call now to get NPCs to center on client when turn indicator changes. It will respect the auto-center map option.

Death saving throws and next actor turn indicators are not working properly in all cases when "roll initiatives on each round" FGU option is ON. Will have to look into it.

[Resolved DM error in options] Somehow I had accidently set the FGU stop after round advance option to ON - which was never letting it advance without manually setting turn or advancing it myself.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 6th, 2024 at 18:57.

Thread Information