DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 29 First ... 142223242526 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    I used to have this extension, (Bought on DMs guild) and used to DM last year with it. Do i have to buy it again in Forge to get the updates? I'm getting combat tracker errors with it
    Fact also is that DMsG is updated before FORGE =P

V1.59 - Update - added "Host only see active and its targeted" option defaulted to "off". This will essentially ignore all combat group visibility on the host CT and force only the active CT entry and what it has targeted to be shown in CT. Useful when you want to only see immediate action in a crowded CT. As its for me and I will only in certain situations it is defaulted to off and you should only use at YOUR OWN risk. I plan to drop the on and off option onto FGU toolbar at bottom so I can turn it on or off at will. Also allows me to tell if a player actually has something targeted at a glance (always annoying when they fire with no target). At first glance it appears most CT refreshing is done already except when the last target of something is removed. That's good enough for me as you can force the refresh just by toggling this option (clicking the off then on where I have it on toolbar).
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

As usual this looks like a great improvement to Combat Groups. Thanks for continuing to improve things for all of us. I could be at fault here, but have used your extensions without difficulty for a long time. Currently it seems that the version i have downloaded from the DM's Guild is 1.58 and does not have the new host visibility option. Could you confirm that 1.59 is on DM's guild so i can try other things on my end if its the correct uploaded version?

Quote Originally Posted by jonesdaadi View Post
    As usual this looks like a great improvement to Combat Groups. Thanks for continuing to improve things for all of us. I could be at fault here, but have used your extensions without difficulty for a long time. Currently it seems that the version i have downloaded from the DM's Guild is 1.58 and does not have the new host visibility option. Could you confirm that 1.59 is on DM's guild so i can try other things on my end if its the correct uploaded version?
    I can confirm the comment says 1.59 in DMSG (which is first thing I update before giving to GP to update the Forge). As far as the actual .ext being the right one - you'll have to tell me. I don't load my own stuff - but I did/should have loaded it on 11/6. If your asking me if your DMsG updated only list is bugged or something - No idea. But it should have been loaded and should show up when you check DMsG updated only list of things (should be in there).

Just for chuckles I'll load it again - in case somehow I did not load the .ext but only the comment. Unlikely but lots was going on that week.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; November 11th, 2023 at 18:44.

Thanks for looking into it, i will see what i have done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I can confirm the comment says 1.59 in DMSG (which is first thing I update before giving to GP to update the Forge). As far as the actual .ext being the right one - you'll have to tell me. I don't load my own stuff - but I did/should have loaded it on 11/6. If your asking me if your DMsG updated only list is bugged or something - No idea. But it should have been loaded and should show up when you check DMsG updated only list of things (should be in there).

Just for chuckles I'll load it again - in case somehow I did not load the .ext but only the comment. Unlikely but lots was going on that week.
    Thanks for looking into it, i will see what i have done wrong.
    I have both the FORGE version and the DMsG version and DMsG version is indeed 1.58 and not able to use the new stuff.

No idea where its going wrong but I checked it twice.

Thanks for confirming this MrDDT. I went ahead and bought the Forge version because i could not download the new version from DM's Guild. I thought maybe it was just me and wasnt going to argue.

Thanks for confirming this MrDDT. I went ahead and bought the Forge version because i could not download the new version from DM's Guild. I thought maybe it was just me and wasnt going to argue.
    There is no reason you should have had to do that. For the 3rd time I've redownloaded the same file (verified again it was correct one) and uploaded it to the DMsG after having removed the old one. I can only assume that DMsG is doing is renaming thing again where your extension directory has more than one .ext version put out there and its picking up the wrong one. Remove ALL versions of that .ext from your extensions directory and try again.

This is nothing I'm doing different but I know DMsG has done that sort of thing in past (randomly renamed it to something wierd and then people have both names still in their .ext and when they go to their campaign they have two versions and constantly leave the old version checked)>

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    There is no reason you should have had to do that. For the 3rd time I've redownloaded the same file (verified again it was correct one) and uploaded it to the DMsG after having removed the old one. I can only assume that DMsG is doing is renaming thing again where your extension directory has more than one .ext version put out there and its picking up the wrong one. Remove ALL versions of that .ext from your extensions directory and try again.

This is nothing I'm doing different but I know DMsG has done that sort of thing in past (randomly renamed it to something wierd and then people have both names still in their .ext and when they go to their campaign they have two versions and constantly leave the old version checked)>
    This doesn't even have to do with FGU as I can check the file coding ext itself and it shows 1.58, it is also missing the updated coding. I just redownloaded again.

Thread Information