STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 28 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    V1.44 - Bug - common init option was not working properly. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.45 - Update - Allow Placeholder PCs (logged in but not in CT) to see all user owned things in the player CT.

When a player has no PC but one or more NPCs to control and I don't want to be bothered with putting the placeholder PC into the CT - this will allow me to drop it in CT - make sure it has all the ownerships stuff it needs and then delete it out (if using Assistant GM which I am). Or just drag the CT links of stuff I want it to control onto the logged in placeholder PC.

I should also note that the only way to get that Placeholder PC to do its thing is if the faction and/or combat group filters are in use. Just FYI.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; January 8th, 2023 at 00:43.

V1.46 - Update - support polymorphism data so that a logged in PC can maintain its faction/group filtering of the client CT.

Are there step-by-step written directions on how to use this extension? I have watched the video but there are steps missing. When I try to set up the combat groups for a specific area they are immediately deleted when I set up the next room.

Quote Originally Posted by timbermand View Post
    Are there step-by-step written directions on how to use this extension? I have watched the video but there are steps missing. When I try to set up the combat groups for a specific area they are immediately deleted when I set up the next room.
    This forum thread page 1 has a .txt file that has all the version info, that and the comments in here are the only "written stuff" around. There is more than one video around but the latest (a few weeks ago - usually means video is hopelessly out of date - which is why I don't make them usually) is in the "Did you know..." thread where I show how I setup and run a campaign (CG is part of that). But basically as I add stuff in I just add another version blurb about what it is. However, that video at the top shows how it is done.

And FYI, combat groups are as described - still part of the combat tracker (CT) just controlled on whether visible or not to host and players or just players (lots of options).

Quote Originally Posted by timbermand View Post
    Are you adding enemies to the Combat Tracker Group, then dragging their tokens to the map from there? Or are you saying they are deleted from the Combat Tracker?

V1.47 - Update - changed all default options to what I want as I got tired of updating them all. Users can turn them off now if they don't want them.

V1.48 - Update - implemented node and childList changes to code that SW wanted.

V1.49 - Bug - V1.48 generated an console error "manager_combatgroups.lua"]:594: deleteNode: Invalid parameter 1". Fixed.

V1.50 - Bug - Was not adding the encounter button for option "Combat Group can create Encounter(restart app for off)" in a generic manner which could cause conflicts. Fixed.

Thread Information