STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 28 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    V1.20 - Feature - added new option "Display Owned NPC Reach (Re-Open host map)" defaulted to "off". If set this will allow the players to ALL see any owned NPCs reach by hovering over the map token. This will occur whether they personally own the NPC or not, as long as it is visible on the map and owned by someone. Also (no option for this), if a CT entry has an empty faction it will have its own active token color when the map token is selected instead of defaulting to the neutral faction color.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.21 - Feature - added new options "Highlight token for Old Eyes (on turn)" defaulted to "off" and "Select Owners Token (on turn)" defaulted to "off". Needless to say, I have "old eyes" and when it's a token's turn (as host or client) I want to see a BIG GIANT CLUE of which is the active token. I've accomplished this by simply adding an overlay of the usually calculated nSpace which is a BIG box around the token so old folks like me can spot it easily in giant crowded maps. This will be the faction color, or neon orange, green, or magenta no matter what the faction. Switching the option gives an instantaneous colored overlay - or removes it if off. I also tire of having to click a token (as host or client) to get it to be selected when that token's turn comes up. I can't count how many times the wrong target is chosen by me or my players. When a token enters its turn it will ONLY be auto selected on host map if nobody owns the CT entry for it. When a token enters its turn it will ONLY be auto selected on a client map if they own the CT entry for it. A host and clients token selections are independent of each other.

If you don't want these just leave them off - which they are defaulted off.

V1.22 - Bug - addUnderlay call was not being prevented from being called in client - should have been host only. Fixed. This would generate a harmless error (as host already did the work) anytime you have a client up with a token in a map that had been turned off for "old eyes" option. Would happen coming up in client app or when "old eyes" option was turned off or left off.

Basically I called something in both host and client that should have only been called in host. Will annoy you if "old eyes" option is off after it has been on in one of its forms.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; August 11th, 2021 at 16:14.

V1.23 - Fix - Discovered that a backspace and delete key will trigger the field to process before its ready - I'm pursuing why this is with FG in forum question - but in meantime I'm supplying a workaround to insure the combat group name edit field can handle backspace and delete keys without losing their place. It will still process the field as I can't prevent that as long as FG treats as backspace/del key as if it was a change of focus (process the field indicator). Gist is you can use backspace to delete text in this field with this workaround.

While I don't envision this ever happening - if the combat group field ever stops working (internal crash causing flags to get out of sync) you just have to restart the app. Though if something like that happened you'd have other major issues (that caused it) going on. So while I mention the possibility - I don't really see how it could happen.

Thank you for this workaround! Keep up the awesome work!

V1.24 - Fix - CoreRPG ruleset code was updated for a fix in CT faction drag and drop and my override that implements marching order needs to have the same changes in it. Fixed.

V1.25 - Fix - Messages to players will be hidden when a target is not visible in their CT. But with combat groups this should only be happening when the tokenvis flag is actually indicating it is really not visible on the map (as we hide things in CT that are visible on map in Combat Groups). This will now send the player a HIT/MISS/etc. message when they own the CT entry that is doing the action while the target is visible on the map (not simply hidden in CT). Fixed.

Basically I was annoyed my owned NPCs for players were not showing the player the HIT/MISS/etc. chat messages (hidden so showing on host only) when a target was visible on map - but not visible in CT (due to combat groups visibility). So fixed it.

Still so hoping for a PF2 compatible version.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Still so hoping for a PF2 compatible version.
    Don't play it so not likely to come about by me. I'm only willing to support things I actively use.

V1.26 - Feature - added combat group option "Set Groups with Common Initiative (menu rolls only)" defaulted to "off". If set to "on" then all members of the same combat group will have the same initiative when the CT menu is used to roll them. This was because in massive combat where my players controlled multiple PCs/NPCs they wanted to run their turns for their "teams" all at once. We never did that - but now we can if the DM (me) chooses to allow it.

Thread Information