DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 28 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    V1.30 - Feature - now supporting holding down SHIFT on the combat groups visibility button which will force all but the active combat group to go invisible and holding down CTRL on combat groups visibility button which will force all but the active combat group to go visible. Active group will toggle as normal regardless.

Was in my weekly game when I had to setup a bunch of groups then make them all carriers then get all the groups back displayed on my CT. It was a royal pain. To assist me next time I have a ton of CT entries and want to turn off or on all the groups at once I added this new feature. It does not change the toggle of the actual Visible button press for the active group when holding down SHIFT(turn all other groups off) or CTRL(turn all other groups on). This makes life lazier for me.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.31 - FGU changes - Latest FGU update required changes.

Not compatible with previous LIVE. Only current one.

V1.32 - Update - Support for Sir Motte's theme.

V1.33 - FGU changes - Latest FGU update required changes.

DMsG is updated, Forge will be when Grim gets around to it.

Very quick response, thank you!

Sometimes my old man brain gets confused. So I ask! In the following image, which extension should I use with FGU? They are in a storage folder for now, not into the %appdata of FGU. Thanks a bunch!
    Image 010.png
    Simon De Luca
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Oneiros View Post
    Sometimes my old man brain gets confused. So I ask! In the following image, which extension should I use with FGU? They are in a storage folder for now, not into the %appdata of FGU. Thanks a bunch!
    Image 010.png
    You should only use the latest one you download. Forge keeps the names the same I think - DMsG scrambles them completely on a regular basis - no idea why. As in the highlander...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

So make sure you delete the other named versions. I never suffer from this as I only ever have CombatGroups.ext file in my extensions folder - just don't have control over what delivery mechanisms choose to rename them. That is the name I use to deliver is all I know. Just verify the version number that appears for it in your chat when you start up matches the latest one in page 1 of this thread and your good. Right now that is V 1.33
    Last edited by SilentRuin; August 16th, 2022 at 19:22.

For some reason, when I activate this extension it is shifting the text for each column to the right.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by meadegendar View Post
    For some reason, when I activate this extension it is shifting the text for each column to the right.
    The header used to have room for all the global buttons which have been removed by FGU - evidently I still have something that offsets the header text in expectation of that no longer existing button that was added. I'll have to look at it. Probably later today or tomorrow.

V1.34 - Bug - due to FGU removal of global buttons and hardcoding the header label positions I have to shorten the label header size to allow the text to line up with fields in the columns.

I predict that others adding buttons to the CT entry section header will encounter the same problem and end up being in conflict for lining up the texts - simply because FGU did not put the header txt relative to each other but instead hardcoded it from right based on overall size of header label frame. Not going to worry about it as not much one can do when they iron clad hardcode distances like that.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; August 17th, 2022 at 05:18.

Thread Information