FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 28 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    V1.27 - Feature - when the options "Players only see same Friend/Foe" or "Players only see same Group" are on the chat window will only show the turn message on the host unless the client owns the CT entry that is getting the turn. The FGU ring bell on turn option will also now ring if the client owns the CT entry that is getting the turn.

The [TURN] message in chat was giving away things that were not displayed in client CT. If you don't have the options mentioned above on then this will do the old behavior (everybody sees all CT entry [TURN] messages).
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

this looks awesome, just one quesiton, how do I actually CREATE groups? cant figure it out,

Quote Originally Posted by Manticore2020 View Post
    this looks awesome, just one quesiton, how do I actually CREATE groups? cant figure it out,
    Tootip, text, and video tell you. You set the group selection to blank (some text I forget tells you to select one) - then key in a group name in the edit field. Poof - just like tooltip describes a group is created. Or name edited - or name deleted (though in that case the annoying way FGU handles character delete processing your better off just highlighting all the text then deleting it). Gist is - watch one of the several videos and it will probably be out of date but will show you that. Otherwise, trust in the tooltips - its easy and they tell the truth.

V1.28 - Feature - new option "No Map Toolbar Target or Select for Players (Re-Open Player map)" defaulted to "off". Because map toolbar target and select icons can allow discovery of hidden tokens this option is provided to prevent players from having those toolbar options on the map. The map must be closed and re-opened for the option setting to take effect.

yes thanks finally made it worked. for some reason i couldnt type anything in the dialog box but after a few relaunches everything became accessible.
    thanks!!

V1.29 - Bug - token name was not being updated correctly and could wipe out other modifications. Fixed.

This is one of my fave extensions, for sure.

However, I'm probably being blind here, but I can't find documentation on what the options mean:

Display Group on map token
    Display owned NPC reach
    etc...

Can someone point me in the right direction, please.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    This is one of my fave extensions, for sure.

However, I'm probably being blind here, but I can't find documentation on what the options mean:

Display Group on map token
    Display owned NPC reach
    etc...

Can someone point me in the right direction, please.
    All are in version text - which if not on page one (got kicked off due to room) - it will be in the .txt file included on page one which has all the version info from the beginning.

Just search for keyword string in txt file and it will pop up.

It was, indeed, right under my nose. Thank you!

I should warn that someone found Combat Groups unusable. While they have not given any details - and I vaguely remember their name from someplace - their is no requirement they pursue the matter. Still, I feel the complaint should at least be registered here even if no action will be taken on it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post652245

Thread Information