5E Character Create Playlist

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Issues

I was forced to install FGU on my C Drive, (it simply would not run at all if I told it to install on my normal G Drive AKA "Steam Library").
    It was working well for a bit, but after putting together a few notes for a possible campaign, It gave me an error message that I couldn't read because it crashed out completely and forced me to reinstall it when I ran it again. It also forced me to put in my Ultimate code again.

I paid good money for the old ultimate, and even more money to upgrade to the new ultimate. The least you guys can do is give me a working program.

I'm now waiting to see if the reinstall works properly instead of going to bed.

UPDATE: Now it goes through the install on my C Drive, says it's done, DOES NOT RUN AT ALL, and I try to run it again through steam, and it forces a new install.

This needs to be fixed... IMMEDIATELY

Can you try installing directly from the FG web site installer (not from Steam)? Also, can you try running outside of Steam using the Fantasy Grounds shortcut?

Regards,
    JPG

What operating system are you using? Can you message me on Discord (smelton#0068) so I can help you in real time?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you try installing directly from the FG web site installer (not from Steam)? Also, can you try running outside of Steam using the Fantasy Grounds shortcut?

Regards,
    JPG
    I did this last night. It didn't work. I sent in an email to the support email thingy with a full description and a copy of my log.

The log says access denied when it tried to update FantasyGrounds.exe ... Are you running any kind of security software/anti-virus?

Thread Information