DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Strange problem with the allocation of experience points

Last night I encountered a problem with the allocation of experience points through the party sheet:
    In addition to the experience points for killed creatures (regularly calculated), FGU also adds the PXs of magical objects in the NPCs' inventory.
    Was it my mistake to put the magical objects in the inventory, so they should not be put in, or is this a "defect" of the program?
    I decided to put weapons and magical items in the NPC inventory and not in the parcel, because players often don't check the remains of defeated creatures.
    2020-11-30_01-56-16.jpg
    Last edited by graziano.girelli; November 30th, 2020 at 01:18.

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Last night I encountered a problem with the allocation of experience points through the party sheet:
    In addition to the experience points for killed creatures (regularly calculated), FGU also adds the PXs of magical objects in the NPCs' inventory.
    Was it my mistake to put the magical objects in the inventory, so they should not be put in, or is this a "defect" of the program?
    I decided to put weapons and magical items in the NPC inventory and not in the parcel, because players often don't check the remains of defeated creatures.
    2020-11-30_01-56-16.jpg
    This is a feature for those that use EXP for magic items. If you drag/drop an encounter with npcs that have inventory with items with EXP values or drop treasure parcels it will automatically add entries for those.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks Celestian!
    I will remove manually the magic item xp from party sheet.

Thread Information