STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 16 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Icebreaker1221
    Can you confirm you have FGU

Please begin chatting about what character you would like to bring to this sandbox campaign. Standard 5e characters unless all would like to use the new addon books like Volo, Swordcoast and so on but all must be in agreement.

To give you a good idea what to expect in this campaign, it is a very long journey from Eastern Faerun to the sword coast, there isn't any time restraints as I have written in a way that you arrive on time regardless of the gameplay, in fact you will have the opportunity to visit anywhere in the Forgotten Realms you want and at any time and collect Rare and upgraded weapons and powerful items to better prepare you for challenges you'll face, keep in mind if you want to visit places like The Great Glacier or the desserts of Shaar you best be prepared other than that please have the common items most characters would have and a specialty items your character needs for his skillset.

There will be a fairly equal mix of combat and Encounters you may or may not choose to engage and lots of key NPCs providing you with information that will help guide your way including My Bard Leeric Pluckstring who aspires to be as great and famous as Volo or Elminster who among others are present despite their varied timelines.

Your adventure begins in Dracowyr near Murghôm that is after your solo journey to that location from your home location somewhere near the Brightstar Lake which I hope you'll share with our group, Which is basically your opportunity to showcase what you like in a D&D game, maybe single highhandedly dispatching a party of Bandits or how you made off with a rich person's artifact, whatever your imagination comes up with. After this it is my turn to take you the rest of the way, so to speak.
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; April 29th, 2021 at 15:37.

Do you want to use discord for that or on here

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenelson28 View Post
    Do you want to use discord for that or on here
    Let's do that here

I actually just was messaged by Icebreaker1221 he found a different game and left this one

That is a ways to the east, took me a while to find a map that showed the area.

My initial character thoughts were, Naginata (Glaive) wielding samurai, A divine sorcerer (shugenja), or a ranger or rogue stealth archer type, but we are not starting quite that far to the east.

Regarding maps, I will provide extremely detailed maps here or email which will also include a recap of the previous session.

Don’t worry we will get a 4th player I’m sure of just work out what the 3 of you guys want to be and when we launch FGU we will create those characters, and at that time you will each choose which way you want to roll your stats, point buy, rolling for each etc.

Thread Information