5E Character Create Playlist
Page 15 of 16 First ... 513141516 Last
    This is a Sandbox campaign, the players tell me where they would like to go and I work in the official "lore" of that region or location, all maps a built by me unless I find an official map of said city or the description of it is tells me enough to recreate it. On top of that there is a Main Story and Antagonist but this doesn't effect gameplay unit the party wants it to.

I'm a new DM so if you compare me to an experienced DM you will not likely be happy, alternatively if you want to travel from place to place in the Forgotten Realms where every region within is unique, you will feel that, this I can do well, Improvising is easy for me, voice acting is not so much. Anyway the experience is about your character everywhere your party travels.

if this and the first few posts here sound interesting please friend me on Discord to chat Eclipse#8592
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; February 23rd, 2022 at 21:46.

Still looking for a player. Game is still in very early stage, Characters just made level 4

Still looking for a player. Game is still in very early stage, Characters just made level 4
    New to Fantasy Grounds or D&D this is for you! just reply here

I'd be interested. When do you guys play?

Saturday nights 8pm EST

There are 2 Campaigns that run every other week from each other. Mine is a Sandbox player driven game and the opposite week is a "Pirate Themed" Module, it is great!

Game is currently full
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; June 22nd, 2021 at 17:18.

Game on hold until 16 Oct
    plays Saturday 8PM (New York time) every third week. Sandbox with a Deep no Rush Story. Also 2 of the players are DMing the alternate week this runs. Curse of Straud DM luckstang (this is about 3 sessions in) and DM Mightyestwarrior89 is running an Alien campaign based on the Alien movie series (this is just starting)
    Winds
    COS restarting 10/16
    Aliens
    repeat...
    Update first line of Post#1

Creating Allied and NPCs to help continue this Campaign. Should resume 30 Oct

I am looking for a long term player for this Forgotten Realms Sandbox adventure.
    The current Party is still in the East making their way West towards the Story Arch (but there aren't in any rush for that).

The story revolves around your characters and when possible about their backstory which is currently where we are with one of the characters.

As every DM / GM is different how their game runs I will provide you with a full description and examples of sessions to see if your are interested. Pm me and we will chat
    Thanks
    Happy Holidays

If you still have an open spot I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbityj View Post
    If you still have an open spot I am interested.
    Sending you a Private message

Thread Information