STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    Greeting adventurers
    I'm looking for 1 player who in interested in all 4 of the campaigns we are running (see top of post #1) for description of games we are playing. We play at 8PM EST (New York time) for 3 to 4 hours every weekend playing them in the listed order for the most part.

All 4 games are Hosted by the core players/DMs and are truly unique, the stories ar recapped so they are all easy to pickup where they were left off despite the 3 weeks between

Please message me only if your Saturday evenings are available.
    Thanks

Hello Everyone
    I'm looking for 2 players to add to our core group, Please see POST #1 as this is 4 alternating Campaigns (one temporarily on hold)
    Each Campaign is DM'd by one of the other players and are completely unique from the others
    1 The Winds of the Realms is a character driven Sandbox adventure spanning the Forgotten Realms and its official Lore, it is about 80%/20% Combat/RP
    2 Curse of Strahd is is straight up CoS
    3 on hold for now "No One Can Hear You Scream" This is a Homebrew base on the Aliens Movies/Games, For the most part every session the party is dispatched to a new world or area and you are given a situation report and you drop in big guns blazing!
    4 Call from the Deep is a 5E Compatible Sword Coast Adventure with a mix of Sea and Land adventures, It is so fun and deadly!

If you are available every Saturday evening 8PM EST (NEW YORK TIME) PM me to chat
    If you are looking for new friends to play D&D with Saturday nights WE will make sure you feel right at home.
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; April 26th, 2022 at 01:10.

Update, Looking for 1 player, see previous post

Update, Still Looking for 1 player, see previous post

Currently looking for 1 or 2 players, we could definitely use a front line PC! If you like to fight these spots are for you!

id say the mix is 80% combat 20% RP but RP depends on your character’s desire, I’ve got you covered regardless.

see details post#1. PM me for more info

Post#1 & #2 will be updated asap

Thread Information