STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 16 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by E c l i p s e View Post
    Need a new player here, any Race/Class except Arcane magic users (Wizards)
    Details post#1 & 2
    Hi, Eclipse. Your game sounds very interesting to me. I've played and read a fair bit of Forgotten Realms and very much like the Heroic Epic mode. Is there any chance you might be able to move your start time back? I'm in UTC -5 also, but my work schedule has me waking up around 0500-0530 and my brain starts puddling out in the late evening. My LFG post is a pitch for Pathfinder 2e games, but I'm still playing some 5e and would be quite happy to do so if it meant finally finding a long, good-guys story arc. I won't even touch my life-long, way pre-Original Box D&D, love of dragons.

Hello HGCarver
    Unfortunately the timing is perfect for this group, we play 3 hours but sometimes 4. Starting at 8pm EST
    This sounds like it would be too late for you
    Do you work on the weekends?
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; March 3rd, 2021 at 16:28.

I am a mature player with DnD experience back to Basic. I live in a small town so finding a live game was rare. I have played numerous CRPG, many based on DnD. I recently downloaded FGU and do not have a lot of experience with it. I have been taking classed with FGC so I am starting to get the hang of it. I am in UTC-5 and have Saturday evenings free. All this to say I'm interested, very interested.
    Last edited by GLDavis; March 3rd, 2021 at 18:39.

Quote Originally Posted by GLDavis View Post
    I am a mature player with DnD experience back to Basic. I live in a small town so finding a live game was rare. I have played numerous CRPG, many based on DnD. I recently downloaded FGU and do not have a lot of experience with it. I have been taking classed with FGC so I am starting to get the hang of it. I am in UTC-5 and have Saturday evenings free. All this to say I'm interested, very interested.
    Ah I'm sorry, a player whispered me much earlier and really wants the spot, But please stay subscribed just in case you never know,
    anyway, thank you for your interest!

Good afternoon GLDAVIS
    If you are still interested you are in. Any Class/Race you want except Arcane magic users (Wizards)
    Our Fighters personal life just took a turn

Player Needed for Saturday 8pm EST game
    See Post #2 for current players’ classes
    Currently session 6

Cool, do you want me to build my character then export it and send it to you?

Cool, do you want me to build my character then export it and send it to you?
    I will have the Campaign open all day tomorrow and Saturday, you can use your choice of ability rolls, point buy, rolls, SA
    Details when I get home about an hour
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; March 4th, 2021 at 22:56.

Looking for a player
    I recommend a Melee character but not opposed to whatever you really want to play

Current party is Level 3 so you would be a Level 3 to start
    Wylynd Half Elf Ranger
    Garion Warlock
    Soren Half Elf Rogue
    Lyssyl Hill Dwarf Cleric
    Arjan Dragonborn Monk

Thread Information