STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last

LFP Winds of the Realms

Game is 4 Players strong but would be great to have 6 core players

Saturday evenings 8pm EST (New York time) We average 3 sometimes 4 hour sessions

We are currently alternating between 2 Campaigns
    1 "The Winds of the Realms" (Forgotten Realms Sandbox)(player story driven)
    2 "Weekend at Halasters (Dungeon of the Mad Mage)

Winds of the Realms
    See Post #2 for current players’ races and classes

I guess it is fair to say I would like to find players of a certain type, players that want to Role Play their character, or a silent Battle Master is perfectly fine. You will start as a Hero you are already and become a legend. Then it is fair to ask am I the DM you want to Adventure with from start to finish. I am new to both DMing and Fantasy Grounds UNITY and at times it shows but our group gives me a nudge and I get the message. I am however very imaginative, improvising on the fly and tying what is going on in the Forgotten Realms as the players move through the Realms Sandbox style.

This is a Forgotten Realms campaign sandbox adventure, set in the current year but will be extremely flexible to allow the appearance of famous movers and shakers such as Elminster Aumar, Volothamp Geddarm to mention a few. Cities like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter and Waterdeep are all here, but these are cities most fans are familiar with so I opted to start this adventure in the Far East near Brightstar Lake, South of the Hoardlands.

The Winds of the Realms will be a player driven story that starts players in the Far East and must journey West to the Sword Coast then to Waterdeep. There is a lot going on in the Realms but just one thing is set upon you and your party. You know the Plot from the start but are not pressed or Railroaded to get there but you do find that almost everywhere you turn more about it is learned.

Saturday evenings 8pm EST
    Game started January 16 and uses Discord for voice and Fantasy Grounds Unity
    We would play every Saturday 8pm EST alternating between this campaign and Kurrgen's Weekend at Halasters and No one can hear you scream
    We have FGU Ultimate license and everything else needed for these adventures.

informational posts
    87,33, 56, 141
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; April 14th, 2023 at 15:05. Reason: Updating current state of Campaign

Players and their Mounts:

Arjhan Dragonborn Male Monk
    Bronze Young Adult Male
    Bravyrrai the Braveheart

Open
    Silver Young Adult Male
    Caimry Champion of the Skies

Open
    Copper
    Young Adult Male
    Izyss the Gifted

Open
    Gold
    Young Adult Female
    Froty Fire Breath

Open
    Bronze Young Adult Male
    Talrit the Warrior

Open
    Brass Young Adult Female
    Cikora Lady of Ice

Open
    Silver Young Adult Male
    Nymass, The Silver Ice

Recap of last session;
    Session Recap

Previous Recaps

Significant note regarding Recap

Open Quest(s)
    Prevent the Summoning of Tiamat
    Transport Gold to Nethwatch Keep of the west edge of the Thayan Plateau (Completed)
    Clear the Fustat Mine of Monsters (Completed)
    Ruffians extorting market owners for protection (Current)

Notes regarding Quests: Ruffians discovered to be coming from a Gated Community. A secret door and passage was found and the party gained entrance to the main house

Main Quest Accepted

Significant NPCs (Basic information) PCs reference your notes for detailed information:
    Leeric (Human Bard)
    Carolus and Artemus (Gnome twins illusionists)
    Ananta (Ancient Dragonborn Paladin/Cleric)
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; December 16th, 2022 at 20:06.

Greetings. I am looking for a game but, I have a question. What days and times are you set to play?

I also am interested in joining a FR game.

hey i sent you a DM, im very interested! let me know

I found another game, but best wishes and great gaming to you all.
    Last edited by Psyborg; December 9th, 2020 at 02:17.
    I started playing in 1977, yep I'm *cough cough* years old, and have loved the game ever since.

Interested depending on day and time.

I am interested also depending on the night and time.

Welcome everyone
    My apologies for not posting the time, I’m working Monday to Friday so Saturday evening is really all I have. Please respond if that works for you
    Last edited by E c l i p s e; April 20th, 2021 at 20:03.

Saturdays 8pm agrees with me. Splinter would be honored to join Leeric and fills his pockets with shiny coins.

Thread Information