5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP (1-2) D&D 5e Unity Waterdeep: Dragon Heist- Pacific Time Zone Thursday 7 PM

LFP (1-2) D&D 5e Unity Waterdeep: Dragon Heist- Pacific Time Zone
    Thursdays 7 to 9 PM PST 5E FG Unity 7 January 2021 start

I am seeking up to 1 perhaps 2 additional players. I have a core of 3 players already.
    They are
    1. A Far Traveller (Halruaan) human Paladin of Mystra (then mixing into Sorcerer)
    2. A Sailor/Navigator Tabaxi Druid, Circle of Stars
    3. A City Watch Investigator Tiefling wizard (Waterdeep) (then a dip into Cleric (life))

We are looking for one or two more players for our starting adventure.
    FG License: FGU Ultimate - players need Demo (free) version only
    Game System: D&D 5e
    Time Zone: Pacific
    Day of week and time: Thursdays 7 PM to 9 PM
    If new game, planned start date: 7 Jan 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly ~2 hour sessions
    Term: it will be for a Campaign start then SKT or SSM or DOTMM etc.
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: STEAM (Odd, yes I know)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Other Materials:
    1) PDF's with background information / options will be available and encouraged to be read
    2) Emails with information etc.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 10 RP 30 Exploration 60 Combat Note starts heavily in RP (WH) then less so
    Number of Players in game & needed: can take up to 2 players
    Character creation : Pretty open class wise (check though) and I prefer the 4d6 drop lowest method.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1 / class. background starting equipment, and what can be purchased
    Character restrictions: Let's talk / Run anything by me first so I can try and weave it into the story
    Details of your scenario: The emphasis for this campaign is FUN. I am looking for adult relaxed players who may or may not be new to D&D. We're fairly new to FG, moreso on the Unity but old hands at D&D (and Traveller) but we all need having some fun and laughs. Warning: There will be swearing involved (mostly due to dice rolls I find). Drop me a email if you are interested, or would like further info. It's not a first come first serve as we're looking for a good fit. We're older than average (and I remember when Castle Greyhawk was booklet 4). Thanks and keep well everyone!
    email is [email protected]

Email sent
    I started playing in 1977, yep I'm *cough cough* years old, and have loved the game ever since.

I would be interested in joining

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...207876-Psyborg Thank you; I've added you to the list and will get in contact by Friday 4Dec20. Take care
    Last edited by Herdan; November 29th, 2020 at 23:52. Reason: Not specifically directed

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...6-Mikenelson28 Great to hear that. Could you email at [email protected] at your pleasure? I'll get back to you by Friday 04Dec20
    Last edited by Herdan; November 29th, 2020 at 23:52. Reason: Not specifically directed

And we've more than enough candidates, so I'm closing" the thread to new applicants. Thank you all.

Take care

Herdan

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenelson28 View Post
    Did I make the cut
    You signed up before the cut (smile) I got a lot of requests from 3 sites so I have to get things together

Yes... Now I have to corral all of you together by sending out emails about who we are and how we play, so you'll have a good idea of weather or not you wish to carry on. Hopefully I'll send that group email out tonight (depending on work and things)

Take care

Herdan

Thread Information