DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Anyone using CustomisedItemGenerator extension with Unity ?

As this is the only extension I use, but I really consider it indispensable, I wanted to check if anyone has run into any problems using it with FGU ?
    I know there are 2 versions of this extension, I use the one with the civilised spelling:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...xtension/page6
    Thanks

it works fine.... not sure rmilmine is supporting anything at the moment though... some other entrepreneuring soul with time may do however...

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    it works fine.... not sure rmilmine is supporting anything at the moment though... some other entrepreneuring soul with time may do however...
    OK, cool, if one stops working, I will try the other. If they both stop working, I will have to think of a plan B

Here's my version of rmilmine's that I have done some bugfixing and improvements on.
    This isn't anything I'm supporting officially yet, but I use it frequently (along with a couple of friends) and haven't noticed any serious issues
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Here's my version of rmilmine's that I have done some bugfixing and improvements on.
    This isn't anything I'm supporting officially yet, but I use it frequently (along with a couple of friends) and haven't noticed any serious issues
    Awesome will try it! Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thanks very much for this !

Quote Originally Posted by Decade View Post
    Thanks very much for this !
    You're welcome
    I also have done similar optimisation to rmilmine's Advanced Character Inventory Manager which I might as well post.

Thread Information