DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by RexUniversalis View Post
    Ok so as long as I just include structures and implementation of rules and a skeleton for items and cyberware I should be fine?
    Are you thinking about releasing the extension while we wait for the official release?

I will once I have it more complete. Life has gotten in the way lately and I haven't had time to work on this as much as I'd like. I don't have a timeline yet.

Got my hardcopy of the CPRed rulebook yesterday. Super stoked to start putting a group together. (Yes, I'm a Cyberpunk fanboi)

Quote Originally Posted by Verdigris View Post
    Got my hardcopy of the CPRed rulebook yesterday. Super stoked to start putting a group together. (Yes, I'm a Cyberpunk fanboi)
    Congrats! It’s a great book and my group and I have had a blast running it so far. There are a few things I prefer from 2020 but overall I think they did a good job of trimming some of the fat and streamlining the system.

watching this, hoping to see something come. Good luck.

I’m very keen to give this a try once it’s ready. Best of luck with it
    Epic games need epic sound syrinscape.com

Quote Originally Posted by caldeth View Post
    I’m very keen to give this a try once it’s ready. Best of luck with it
    Yeah, it’ll be so nice when a Red extension is made available.

indeed, I am using the main sheet to decent effect. I use defense to help keep track of ablated armor in Combat zone. We aren't at a point where head armor is coming into play so, so far it works. I wish there was a way to drag damage on a person and let defense subtract from damage.

I am trying to figure out how to apply negatives to some one. So far its just create some entries that people can type into.

Thread Information