DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks, damned! I won't be able to get the program at the moment, but thank you for the fantastic amount of help you've provided! You've been a big help!

that's awesome man you're fantastic! As for morecore, yeah from what I can see, Morecore is definitely able to do so much, but the work I've seen you make on your videos definitely seems like exactly what I'm looking for! So I'll definitely be looking forward to your progress. No rush, I'm not gonna be able to play a game of Cyberpunk until the new year anyway.

The explosion rules are in more core. The 2020 extension handles the adding another d10 to a skill check when you roll a 10, but it does not subtract a d10 from your roll after rolling a 1. I tweaked the CP character sheet for the new skills/stats and linked them all up but it's quite the ugly hack job.

Cyberpunk sheet.JPG
    Last edited by BigSky; December 3rd, 2020 at 03:17.

There is issue with this extension and theme, I am not sure it is supposed to look like that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Anything that could drop before Friday AEDT would be awesome!

I know damned is working on a ruleset. I've been working on modifying the Cyberpunk 2020 MoreCore extension for RED and I'll release that when I have something I consider releasable. Char Sheet progress pictured below. I've got the stats and skills in and rolling correctly and I've started working on the UI. I plan to get as much of the core rulebook converted and include as much combat automation as I can muster. All credit to everyone that made and maintains the Cyberpunk 2020 MoreCore extension I am just modifying the hard work they already put in.

FG Character Sheet Progress.PNG
    Last edited by RexUniversalis; January 11th, 2021 at 07:21. Reason: included plan moving forward

Hey everybody! I know there are some fine folks currently working on rulesets and/or customizing the existing 2020 extension... has anybody dropped anything yet? I keep checking the forums but sometimes they’re confusing to navigate. Thanks!

Thread Information