FG Spreadshirt Swag

Fgc updated - token facing issue

I have just updated FGC on 26 November, and when I was running one of my campaigns last night, neither I nor my players were able to change the facing of tokens using the mouse wheel. We could change facing using the radial menu (which is slow and laborious), but using the mouse wheel only made the map zoom in and out. I have checked my other campaigns, same thing is happening. I am running D&D 5e, ruleset is 3.3.12 (core ruleset is 3.3.12A if that helps). This bug occurs on campaign maps, purchased maps, downloaded maps and self-generated maps.

Any help or thoughts greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveStewart332 View Post
    I have just updated FGC on 26 November, and when I was running one of my campaigns last night, neither I nor my players were able to change the facing of tokens using the mouse wheel. We could change facing using the radial menu (which is slow and laborious), but using the mouse wheel only made the map zoom in and out. I have checked my other campaigns, same thing is happening. I am running D&D 5e, ruleset is 3.3.12 (core ruleset is 3.3.12A if that helps). This bug occurs on campaign maps, purchased maps, downloaded maps and self-generated maps.

Any help or thoughts greatly appreciated!
    Can't speak for FGC - but for FGU it requires mouse wheel with SHIFT key depressed to do facing now. (changed at some point)
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

It's the same for both FGU and FGC. Token rotation requires the Shift key to be held while using mouse wheel.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks guys - that worked! Don't think it needed that before the last update, so not sure it's a step forward...but as long as it works that's good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveStewart332 View Post
    Thanks guys - that worked! Don't think it needed that before the last update, so not sure it's a step forward...but as long as it works that's good enough!
    Pretty sure trying to zoom over a token for the map was annoyingly rotating the token rotation instead was one of the reasons. Mouse Wheel is used for other things so it needed something to distinguish that operation without interfering with others.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information