FG Spreadshirt Swag

[Unity] Blood splats are not working in persistent way (SWADE)

In SWADE based game in unity, I have the bloodmarks enabled for all and each NPC is having their defeat marker selected. Few things happened:

1. My players reported that they are NOT seeing the blood markers after incapacitated creature is removed from play. I can see all of them.
    2. I tried today to recreate the issue... ran test combat with NPCs and none of the blood marks appeared at all. All conditions that I could think of were true - Options, blood marks, using CT and etc.

Could this be bug or I am missing something?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    In SWADE based game in unity, I have the bloodmarks enabled for all and each NPC is having their defeat marker selected. Few things happened:

1. My players reported that they are NOT seeing the blood markers after incapacitated creature is removed from play. I can see all of them.
    2. I tried today to recreate the issue... ran test combat with NPCs and none of the blood marks appeared at all. All conditions that I could think of were true - Options, blood marks, using CT and etc.

Could this be bug or I am missing something?
    I have the same issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I have the same issue!
    Any news about this? Defated (blood) markers are still invisible to players (even if the option is set "ON")

I believe it's something related to FGU specifically with tokens not linked to the CT. We're working on a fix for the next release.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I believe it's something related to FGU specifically with tokens not linked to the CT. We're working on a fix for the next release.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you. In my case, the tokens are taken by the CT

The blood splats are actually token objects independent of the combat tracker (i.e. they are not linked to a specific token in the CT, but added by SW-specific ruleset scripts).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The blood splats are actually token objects independent of the combat tracker (i.e. they are not linked to a specific token in the CT, but added by SW-specific ruleset scripts).

Regards,
    JPG
    OK, understood, thank you!

Thread Information