FG Spreadshirt Swag

New Table Import Feature -- Error when using WOTC official D&D Theme extension

Was getting an error using the new table import feature in Fantasy Grounds Classic, version 3.3.12a

Did a lot of troubleshooting and found that the difference between getting the error or not was if I turned on the extension "Theme: D&D - Official"

Just to double check, I just now created a brand new blank campaign with 5e ruleset, and turned on only this theme. No other extensions loaded, no modules loaded.
    I went directly to tables, the new table import (the blue circle with white up arrow).

I typed in a name and a simple table -- just four lines, a, b, c, d (see screenshot for what I'm entering in the dialog box)

Error.PNG

and I get the error: "Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/tableimport.lua"]:228: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)"

I get the same error if I also use numbers before the entries, that is
    1 a
    2 b
    3 c
    4 d

(with a double space between number and letter).

It does create a table, but gives me the error. If I turn off that extension theme, I do not get the error.

I posted under discord and Moon Wizard directed me to enter in House of Healing forums.
    Thank you.

I can reproduce this in Classic; it works as expected in Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information