FG Spreadshirt Swag

Edge of Darkness formatting issues FGU

I loaded up Edge of Darkness and found all the formatting is off in the story entries - I haven't checked the whole module for other such issues.

cthul.png

This is actually 7th edition of CoC but Edge of Darkness comes in the 6th CoC FG purchase.

Thank you for the report. We'll look it over and see what might be causing the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thanks

It had to do with the way FGU preserves whitespace in XML to prevent some whitespace clipping that FGC used to do. However, we still need to remove extra whitespace somewhat like FGC in order to provide compatibility with the DLC catalog in all cases. The next release will be updated to support this updated whitespace handling for those DLC.

Regards,
    JPG

All the player handouts are formatted like this attached screenshot in Edge of Darkness.

edge.png

Extra spaces and carriage returns etc.

I note that Edge of Darkness when loaded does not show in the Library window.

edge.png

It is accessible in the Story, Images etc., just not from Library.

Thread Information