5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Oki, the store checkout shows the 46% discount, but paypal gives me the correct 50% discount

Blog Entries
    The newsletter was incorrect and it was only supposed to be a 20% discount for upgrading Standard. Since we screwed up, we just updated the discount to allow for 40% off. The way our discounts stack now is that the sale is after the bundle discount is applied. It is no longer SALE% + BUNDLE%. It instead applies the bundle discount and then you get the sale price off that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The newsletter was incorrect and it was only supposed to be a 20% discount for upgrading Standard. Since we screwed up, we just updated the discount to allow for 40% off. The way our discounts stack now is that the sale is after the bundle discount is applied. It is no longer SALE% + BUNDLE%. It instead applies the bundle discount and then you get the sale price off that amount.
    oh, wow, thank you very much for keeping that high sale for the standard then, too

I have a FG-Classic (standard) licence-key, bought a few years ago over a 3rd-party provider, a former FG-partner (so not from Steam or the FG-Shop). I didn't find a way to upgrade to Unity with the full discount, only 10% are added to the cart. What I have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Farlon View Post
    I have a FG-Classic (standard) licence-key, bought a few years ago over a 3rd-party provider, a former FG-partner (so not from Steam or the FG-Shop). I didn't find a way to upgrade to Unity with the full discount, only 10% are added to the cart. What I have to do?
    Contact [email protected]

Glad this all worked out. My group will all buy an upgrade at this awesome price.

Thread Information