STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Editing maps

Editing maps

I an creating some deck plans for the party's ship and am drawing them out by hand following the plans in High Guard. I did 3 decks a while ago and have come back to continue and have discovered I am unable to delete any of the lines I have previously made. I posted in the FGU help forum and they believe it is related to the ruleset since they are able to do it in other rulesets. I want to be able to modify the deck plans as the party makes changes to their ship.

Here is the main line of the error message I get and the rest is below in the attached log.
    [ERROR] MOUSE UPDATE: System_ArgumentOutOfRangeException: index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Thanks

Xargun

PS I tried with no extensions and no modules and still have same error.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you please post a zipped up copy of your campaign folder on a file sharing service, and provide the link; so that we can investigate?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you please post a zipped up copy of your campaign folder on a file sharing service, and provide the link; so that we can investigate?

Thanks,
    JPG
    I think I have it all set for you on drop box. Here is the link... https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hxjr6yuj9...rches.zip?dl=0

Let me know if you get it. The map I am working on is under Images => Ships => Smash & Grab Deckplans

Thanks
    Xargun
    Last edited by Xargun; November 27th, 2020 at 18:54.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I think I have it all set for you on drop box. Here is the link... https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hxjr6yuj9...rches.zip?dl=0

Let me know if you get it. The map I am working on is under Images => Ships => Smash & Grab Deckplans

Thanks
    Xargun
    Got the files and was able to identify the bug. Thanks for the easy steps to reproduce. This should be fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Got the files and was able to identify the bug. Thanks for the easy steps to reproduce. This should be fixed in the next release.

Excellent thank you

Xargun

Thanks for the information. We'll have a fix in the next release.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for the information. We'll have a fix in the next release.

Regards,
    JPG
    Any idea when that will be ?

Xargun

Thread Information