FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Reuploaded the extension for compatibility with the new version of FG Only download the new version if you already got the most recent update (at the time of this post)

I just tested the most recent version in both Classic and Unity, and the CRIT: 19 tag works with IFT clauses, but when I do get a critical hit and roll damage on the target, it doesn't roll the damage and instead brings up an error as shown below. It also does the same thing on a normal hit with the damage roll. Any idea what this might be?

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:137: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2 (a nil value)
    Last edited by Teknykk; February 17th, 2021 at 02:25.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    I just tested the most recent version in both Classic and Unity, and the CRIT: 19 tag works with IFT clauses, but when I do get a critical hit and roll damage on the target, it doesn't roll the damage and instead brings up an error as shown below. It also does the same thing on a normal hit with the damage roll. Any idea what this might be?

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:137: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2 (a nil value)
    Oh, yes, thanks, I've reuploaded I forgot that part; I think I have accidentally updated some other version with this and not the one I actually wanted to upload Should hopefully now work

Yup, it works fine now. Cheers!
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

This extension works nicely in FGU thx

I updated to the most current version of FG (since I am not a 5e user: Feel free to inform me when there was an 5e update such that I can check for incompatibilities; especially when something with respect to damage or attack stuff gets updated )

New update of the extension because of this update: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...s_ruleset.html

This means, the CRIT stuff is now in the main code! (thanks ) So, the extension is now only about the targetability of DMGTYPE, although the extension will keep its name such that you can still simply copy&paste after a download
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 20th, 2021 at 20:50.

I now deprecate this extension, since DMGTYPE is officially now targetable; thanks Moon Wizard

See: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tes-2021-04-27

So, you can unload the extension now

Thread Information