DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    I’m in Dunadan’s game and was looking for the timestamp of it occurring in his game on Friday morning, aye.
    Sorry for the wait, Wife has been off and stealing hobby time, LOL!

@1:21 you can see the effects Dunadan speaks of.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/946350837?t=81s

my PC’s Channeling RR bonus is normally a +6 and the previous effect shows as being applied to me(+10RR as was shared above by our GM).
    The roll does not reflect the mod, however.

this game was run from 03:30-07:30 on Friday 12th, 2021 if needing a timestamp - confirmed using FGU.

===

Quote Originally Posted by Majyk View Post
    I’m in Dunadan’s game and was looking for the timestamp of it occurring in his game on Friday morning, aye.
    Sorry for the wait, Wife has been off and stealing hobby time, LOL!

Thanks. I didn't doubt that it was happening. I just need to figure out how it is happening.

I tracked it down and it will be fixed in the next release.

You rock, as always, Sir.

It should be on the test channel now (v2.1.26) if anyone needs it before Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    It should be on the test channel now (v2.1.26) if anyone needs it before Tuesday.
    Sorry for taking a while to respond... but RR definitely works now.

As a thought is it possible to add an effect to apply a damage multiplier? I know that you can create a weapon with that effect, but what about an effect? I'm specifically thinking about the "Frenzy" skill ie OB: +30 and damage x2...

Also... and I hesitate to say this.... but I have checked multiple times... it looks like the INIT modifier isn't working. It was OK a couple of weeks ago, but tried last night and no go.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Quote Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
    Sorry for taking a while to respond... but RR definitely works now.

As a thought is it possible to add an effect to apply a damage multiplier? I know that you can create a weapon with that effect, but what about an effect? I'm specifically thinking about the "Frenzy" skill ie OB: +30 and damage x2...

Also... and I hesitate to say this.... but I have checked multiple times... it looks like the INIT modifier isn't working. It was OK a couple of weeks ago, but tried last night and no go.
    Hi dunadan,

The damage multiplier might be possible. Let me see if I can work that out.

The INIT modifier did have a bug rolling from the character sheet that I already turned over for Tuesday's release. It should be working for the GM using the menu on the combat tracker. One thing to be aware of is effects are case sensitive so it does need to be INIT. Where did you see it not working and can you give me the steps to replicate it so I can see if I missed anything?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post

The INIT modifier did have a bug rolling from the character sheet that I already turned over for Tuesday's release. It should be working for the GM using the menu on the combat tracker. One thing to be aware of is effects are case sensitive so it does need to be INIT. Where did you see it not working and can you give me the steps to replicate it so I can see if I missed anything?
    Didn't realise it was case sensitive. Have tried it as INIT and it works fine.

Apologies, my bad... :-(
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

No need to apologize. I am just glad you figured it out.

I am starting to add sample effects for each effect to the appropriate modules so hopefully it will help people to see what effects are available. I've been preparing the ruleset for the new vision and lighting functionality that is in the FGU v4.1 beta. There are some new effects for VISION and LIGHT that I added to Character Law and Spell Law to work with the new Senses field. I will work on getting all the other effects in the RMC ruleset added to the other modules soon.

Thread Information