DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I just copied the text you had for the effect and it worked fine for me with both the RR and DB. How are you trying to roll the RR, from the character sheet?
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I just copied the text you had for the effect and it worked fine for me with both the RR and DB. How are you trying to roll the RR, from the character sheet?
    Via the Combat Tracker and directly from the Character sheet.

Example
    Mindy the Mind-Blaster targets Tom the Brick
    Tom has the effect on him as per my previous message "Spell, Protection II; RR: +10; DB: +10"
    If Mindy uses a melee attack, on the Table Resolver it has an entry for "DB - Target Effects -10"
    If Mindy uses a FireBolt, again on the Table Resolver it has an entry for "DB - Target Effects -10"
    If Mindy uses a Base Attack Spell, on the Table Resolver nothing is displayed (other than Mindy's BAS OB). If I resolve the RR from the Table Resolver no modifier is applied.

And if I open the character sheet from the Combat Tracker and click on any RR, it rolls with the modifier from the character sheet, but no additional effect.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong...
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Do you have any extensions loaded? Also does it work if you just add an effect RR:10?

Do you have any extensions loaded? Also does it work if you just add an effect RR:10?
    Culled the text to "RR:10" and unloaded all extensions. Same result.

Is this FGC or FGU?

Does it do the same in a new campaign without extensions?

Is this FGC or FGU?

Does it do the same in a new campaign without extensions?
    FGU

Created a new campaign, loaded with no extensions, created a couple of new characters. Same result ie DB/OB is correctly applying, but RR not.

Thanks for testing that. Maybe we are just doing things different. Here are the steps I followed:
    1. Add a PC to the Combat Tracker
    2. Add the RR:10 effect to the PC
    3. Open the PC's character sheet
    4. Use the shadow dice in the RR section of the character sheet to roll by either double clicking or drag and dropping the dice (It should show "[RR - Effects +10]" in the chat message)
    5. On the Table Resolver, resolve the RR roll (You should see an entry in the modifiers list for RR - Effects with a value of 10)

Note: Only PCs can roll RRs at this point. I need to add an option for NPCs to roll so they can take advantage of the new RR effect.

Please let me know if you are doing anything differently or have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thanks for testing that. Maybe we are just doing things different. Here are the steps I followed:
    1. Add a PC to the Combat Tracker
    2. Add the RR:10 effect to the PC
    3. Open the PC's character sheet
    4. Use the shadow dice in the RR section of the character sheet to roll by either double clicking or drag and dropping the dice (It should show "[RR - Effects +10]" in the chat message)
    5. On the Table Resolver, resolve the RR roll (You should see an entry in the modifiers list for RR - Effects with a value of 10)

Note: Only PCs can roll RRs at this point. I need to add an option for NPCs to roll so they can take advantage of the new RR effect.

Please let me know if you are doing anything differently or have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Haven't had a chance to test any further. Will try on the weekend and get back to you...

I’ll throw a link to the video and try to source the timestamp if we tested this during our game this morning.
    If not, apologies for not capturing/getting it!

Majyk, did you experience the same issue also or did were you going to show the process?

Thread Information