5E Character Create Playlist

LFG single player, weeknight game sun-thur, central time zone D&D 5e preferred

Currently a free member, but open to acquiring a standard license.

Central Time Zone

Available any week night Sunday through Thursday,

9 to about midnight would be perfect (cst), but I may be able to be a bit flexible

Term: I am flexible on term

voice: I have windows, linux, android and ipad, so I am happy to get any software for voice

Games system: D&D 5e preferred

Game experience: I have some. I have purchased and DMed a few games myself for non playing friends of the D&D essentials kit, Dragon of Icespire Peak, I have read all the materials, so I have knowlege without experience.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Zero

Character: I like Ranger, Paladin, and Monk in that order, but I am open to trying any class or character

About me: I am a Financial Advisor by trade. I am a gamer. I love Xcom and play it on the paystation 4. I build program and fly racing/freestyle drones. I am currently trying to learn python programming language to use in embedded applications. I am sometimes witty, and sarcastic (good natured). I like to joke around, but also enjoy staying focused. I would be open to playing in character (never tried).

Goal: My goal is to get experience so I can better run my own games. But if I have fun and maybe make some friends in the process, I think I will have gotten what I really want.

Henlo fren! So I am setting up a Tuesday game. Now it is gonna run earlier than the time frame you have listed but if you wanna talk about it you can friend me on discord at DavidSilver#1611.

Sent a friend request on discord. jkoo7#9405
    Looking forward to chatting

Thread Information