5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Intersted. Let me know if there is still room.
    Discord: WodanMorningStar#0667
    Ultimate license FGU
    Current Timezone : Central Standard Time -6
    Playtime: Prefer Evenings after 5 Central, or later
    Pathfinder/Starfinder ID #2386714

Quote Originally Posted by WodanMorningStar View Post
    Intersted. Let me know if there is still room.
    We're full up at the moment with a couple of folks on the waiting list, but I will post here if that changes. Thanks for your interest.

There is a new opening in the ongoing “Forgotten Lore” game due to a player departure. The new player’s first session would be on March 24.

The group is currently fifth level, and includes a half-elf sorcerer, a human druid (moon circle), a dwarf cleric (forge), and a human fighter (battle master). The game is taking place in the borderlands between the human kingdom of Arresh and the elvish kingdom of Tal Nadesh. You’ll be joining in the middle of an adventure, so I’ll need a bit of flexibility to bring your character into the story.

If you’re interested, send me a PM with some information about your experience/background with 5th edition D&D/Fantasy Grounds Unity and let me know what kind of character you’d be interested in playing. Please review the game requirements in the first post in this thread before submitting. I will select someone from the submissions this weekend, and send more information to help you build out your background and integrate you into the game.

PM sent

I have filled the open slot and added several names to the waiting list. Thanks to all who expressed interest in my game.

Hello I am interested in your game, please feel free to msg me on discord Kozyuru#0776 or pm here thanks again

Still looking for a player?

Looking for someone new for this wednesday?

As I noted above, the open slot has been filled. Thank you for your interest.

Another opening has become available in the ongoing “Forgotten Lore” game (Wednesdays 7-10 p.m. Pacific Time). The new player’s first session would be on May 5.

The group is currently fifth level, and includes a human cleric/wizard, a human druid (moon circle), a dwarf cleric (forge), and a human fighter (battle master). The game is taking place in the elvish kingdom of Tal Nadesh, and the party is on a mission on behalf of the elves, so an elf or half-elf character would be the best fit.

If you’re interested, send me a PM with some information about your experience/background with 5th edition D&D/Fantasy Grounds Unity and let me know what kind of character you’d be interested in playing. Please review the game requirements in the first post in this thread before submitting. I will select someone from the submissions received by Monday, and send more information to help you build out your background and integrate you into the game.

I ask that you not submit an application unless you are willing to commit to playing for at least a few months in this time slot.

Thread Information