FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I have offered the slot to one of the players who contacted me, and added a few more names to the waiting list. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. I will post here if another slot becomes available.

Sounds like fun, If you need Someone who's been playin for a while, DM me.

Another opening has become available in the ongoing “Forgotten Lore” game (Wednesdays 7-10 p.m. Pacific Time). The new player’s first session would be on May 26.

The group has just reached sixth level, and includes an elf ranger/rogue (gloomstalker), a human druid (moon circle), a dwarf cleric (forge), and a human fighter (battle master). The game is taking place in the elvish kingdom of Tal Nadesh, and the party is in the middle of a mission deep in the wilderness, so I will be integrating you into an existing storyline.

If you’re interested, send me a PM with some information about your experience/background with 5th edition D&D/Fantasy Grounds Unity and let me know what kind of character you’d be interested in playing. Please review the game requirements in the first post in this thread before submitting. I will select someone from the submissions received by Sunday (May 23), and send more information to help you build out your background and integrate you into the game.

I ask that you not submit an application unless you are willing to commit to playing for at least a few months in this time slot.

I have offered the open slot to someone.

Hello, I'm Daniel. I'm a forever GM who's been playing 5E ever since it was released. As much as I enjoy being the GM, I've been wanting to be a player for a long time. Unfortunately for me, I'm the GM in that group, so I decided to look online. I've submitted numerous applications and gotten back few messages. I tent to favor RP over combat by a little bit, but I can go either way. I'd happily commit a few months to you.

Can I join? My number is 8168139303

At the moment the group is full, but I will post here if and when another slot opens up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybones1969 View Post
    I have offered the slot to one of the players who contacted me, and added a few more names to the waiting list. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. I will post here if another slot becomes available.
    Thanks.
    Jay

There is a new opening in the ongoing “Forgotten Lore” game due to a player departure. We play weekly on Wednesday nights from 7-10 p.m. Pacific Time. I plan on waiting until the group concludes their current quest before bringing in a new player, so the new player’s first session will mostly likely be September 8 (with an outside chance of September 15).

The group is currently eighth level, and includes a tiefling sorcerer/monk, a human druid (moon circle), an elf ranger (gloom stalker), and a human fighter (battle master). They may hit ninth by the time the new player joins. The campaign has been taking place in the borderlands between the human kingdom of Arresh and the elvish kingdom of Tal Nadesh; the group is about to return from a long mission working for the elves. This is a campaign that has been going since level 1, so I’ll need a bit of flexibility to bring your character into the story.

If you’re interested, send me a PM with some information about your experience/background with 5th edition D&D/Fantasy Grounds Unity and let me know what kind of character you’d be interested in playing. Also, let me know if you’ve ever played in any of the old AD&D modules from the early 1980s; an adapted version of one of those will be featured in the upcoming portion of the campaign. Please review the game requirements in the first post in this thread before submitting.

I will make a decision by Friday, September 3. If I accept your submission, I will send more information to help you build out your background and integrate you into the game. I anticipate that the campaign will continue at least through the end of the year, so please do not contact me if you cannot commit to participate for that length of time.

EDIT: I have filled the open slot. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.
    Last edited by Lazybones1969; September 3rd, 2021 at 15:39.

Thread Information