5E Character Create Playlist

Box and black line appearing on notes and story pages

As the title says there's a black line and hard to notice box in the center of the notes and story pages that doesn't go away. I noticed that quests have a D&D logo in the center now so I'm assuming that this watermark just isn't loading for notes or story.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forums

I'm not seeing that in version 4.0.2 in D&D E with no extensions or themes.

What version are you running and what extensions and themes?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm running V 4.0.2 with the D&D theme. As for extensions I'm using the language fonts and Volo's guide background. I tried opening it with some of the other background images but got the same result.

What UI scale are you running at?

Thanks,
    JPG

I can confirm this. Win 10 at 100% scale (changing scale doesn't change it - at least not for the 120 and 80 scales I tried it in). It does, however, seem to be related to the 5e theme; the artefact is not present on the standard theme.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information