DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Calendar just broke by latest update to FGU 5E

The latest FGU update just busted my application - [11/24/2020 2:53:59 PM] [ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (CoreRPG) (CalendarManager): [string "scripts/manager_calendar.lua"]:298: unexpected symbol near 'then'
    Granted its just a calendar and thus not that consequential - but as far as the calendar goes ... it's dead.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Can you update, and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you update, and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    It was also reported in the MGT2 bug thread that a Calendar has lost it's data after the CoreRPG update.

The calendar won't display when the script fails to load; so anybody getting the load error should update again to get the fix.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The calendar won't display when the script fails to load; so anybody getting the load error should update again to get the fix.

Regards,
    JPG
    Will do - its taking a very long time on this update - kind of looks frozen - but I'll let you know when I get it tested.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Will do - its taking a very long time on this update - kind of looks frozen - but I'll let you know when I get it tested.
    Do you have the same problem as here, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?63926-New-update-Problem&p=559346#post559346 ? So stuck at step 11?
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 24th, 2020 at 21:24.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    @Moon Wizard - I stopped and restarted update - but is stuck on general-addons 11/24. Not moving at all - tried twice. That's not a date thats the files 11 of 24

Just pushed a new build of that DLC. Do you still get the stall if you update now?

Thanks,
    JPG

No, the update is now working again MW.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

All good and working now - fixed - both the calendar bug and the update issue.

Thread Information