FG Spreadshirt Swag

Golarion calendar issue?

I originally posted this issue to the The House of Healing - Unity Forum but figured that since it involves the Golarion calendar someone here might already be aware of the situation.

I'm using the default Golarion calendar that comes with Fantasy Grounds for my PFRPG2 game. The current year on the Golarion calendar is 4720 but mirrors 2020 of the Gregorian calendar. However the 1st day of the year 4720 is an Oathday (Thursday) but should be Wealday (Wednesday). So the whole year is one day off for me.

After further investigating I believe the issue is that is that the Golarion calendar is a DIRECT mirror of the Gregorian calendar including the year, i.e. the year is not offset to 4720. If I set the year to 2020 AR, the days of the week line up correctly. Is there anyway to have the correct Golarion year and the days of the week line up?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Closing this as it’s a duplicate of another logged in the house of healing here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...alendar-issues.

Please don’t create multiple threads with the same issue. Please use the above thread moving forward. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information