Starfinder Playlist

Possible to use snippets of reference books w/in a module?

I've tried to find the answer to this by searching the forums, and it's probably there "somewhere" but I can't find it!

I'd like to use a snippet of the Eberron book (specifically the background of the Boromar Clan and Draask) as a "handout" to the players without using the entire chapter on Crime in Sharn, or ALL the details listed in the book about these organizations. I've found a way to do this by opening the reference book to that chapter, taking a screen-shot of the part I am specifically interested in, saving it as an image in the campaign folder, and then creating a new story template with that image. Is there an easier way, and/or one that would allow me to edit the text?

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Aislyn

Reference Manuals are not editable or unlockable.
    You can share individual pages of a reference manual but you cannot access its text for copy/paste.
    You may find the same content in a Story entry and if so then that can be duplicated and then edited.

Well that's a bummer - ok, thanks!

Yes, definitely search the Story entries; since most reference manuals have a Story version of all materials in the reference manual.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks! Unfortunately there are no Story entries for the Eberron books...

The players have some information on these organisations already in the players module Chapter 3>Wards of Sharn > Criminal Activities.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I know, but I was trying to create a quick handout to use in-game that didn't have quite so many details - no worries, I figured out a work-around

Thread Information